Models and Talent Needed for 2017 Show
Unity Care is recruiting teen models and talent to perform in our 6th Annual YouthLive Gala! Be a part of a fun and spectacular fashion and talent show while making new friends!
- We need Females/Males (Ages 14-24)
- All sizes & ethnicities welcome! No experience required.
- Models must attend 4 rehearsals in San Jose March - April at Lexus of Stevens Creek, San Jose
- Must attend dress rehearsal the morning of event and night of gala Saturday, May 6, 2017 at the Computer History Museum
- Models will receive volunteer hours
- Food will be provided by Buffalo Wild Wings
- We’re searching for 4-5 strong American Idol esque Vocalist/Musicians (Ages 10-24)
- Send your best performance video via YouTubeFebruary 28th
- Top candidates will be invited to audition
- Selected talent must attend dress rehearsal the morning of event at the Computer History Museum
2017 YL Model and Talent Recruitment.pdf
Size : 1305.797 Kb
Type : pdf
Standing ovations were given to our 2016 youth performances.
Reception music was performed by the Leland High School Jazz Quartet, called "Tutorial" featuring: Jason Hayashi, Sax; Carl Agers III, Bass; Jordan Ando, Piano and Austin Bellusico, Drums.
Talent Show Performances included:
- Rocky Jay, 19, Chabot Community College, Hayward
- Mika Gorospe, 14, Thomas Russell Middle School, Milpitas
- Ayushi Prusty, 15, Irvington High School, Fremont
- Michael Padilla, 17, Evergreen High School, San Jose
- Julia Rogers, 17, Mountain View High School, Mountain View
Over forty children and teens from our community modeled a variety of trendy urban and formal wear.
Fashion show attire provided by Flares Bridal + Formal, Francesca's, Chico's, Lotuss, Stripes Boutique, Old Navy and Peter Cassara Clothiers. Special thanks to The Paul Mitchell School, San Jose for providing hair and make-up. Accessories by One World Designs.