Models and Talent Needed
for the 2017 Show
Unity Care is recruiting teen models and talent to perform in our 6th Annual YouthLive Gala! Be a part of a fun and spectacular fashion and talent show while making new friends!
- We need Females/Males (Ages 14-24)
- All sizes and ethnicities welcome! No experience required.
- Models must attend 4 rehearsals in San Jose March - April at Lexus of Stevens Creek, San Jose
- Must attend dress rehearsal the morning of event and night of gala Saturday, May 6, 2017 at the Computer History Museum
- Models will receive volunteer hours
- Food will be provided by Buffalo Wild Wings
- We’re searching for 4-5 strong American Idol esque Vocalist/Musicians (Ages 10-24)
- Send your best performance video via YouTube by March 13th
- Top candidates will be invited to audition
- Selected talent must attend dress rehearsal the morning of event at the Computer History Museum
2017 YL Model and Talent Recruitment.pdf
Size : 1305.797 Kb
Type : pdf
Talent Show Performances included:
- Rachel Bergado, 14, Santa Clara High School, Santa Clara
- Michael Padilla, 18, Actor and Singer
- Zeyonce Brown, 15, Milpitas High School, Milpitas
- Kashyap Panda, 16, Cupertino High School, Fremont
- Ayushi Prusty, 16, Irvington High School, Fremont
Tutorial, a Leland High School Jazz Quartet featuring:
- Jordan Ando, 16, Piano
- Carl Agers III, 17, Bass
- Jason Hayashi, 17, Sax
- Austin Bellusico, 17, Drums
Over forty foster children and teens from our community will walk the runway in a variety of trendy urban and formal wear.
Fashion show attire provided by Tadashi Shoji, Kitsch Couture, Flares Bridal + Formal, Francesca's, Marine Layer, Stripes Boutique, Superdry, and Peter Cassara Clothiers.